What are the most severe problems we are facing today?
1. Farmer’s Poverty
2. Nutrition in children and rural women
3. High Temperatures
4. Disturbances to bees, birds, monkeys, animals etc.
5. Air Pollution
6. Underground Water Resources
Everything is interlinked to one another on this earth… Every living thing on this planet is getting food from only one source So We want to hit 6 targets with one bullet….
OUR 6-POINT STRATEGY
Which fruit trees and palm trees we will plant?
1. Coconut trees 5. Papaya
2. Black plum 6. Guava
3. Custard Apple 7. Pomegranate etc.
4. Mango 8. Jack fruit
These trees are chosen because they are most suitable to KURNOOL soil, regional and and can sustain high temperatures.
1. We will give at least 2 fruit trees to each BPL (below poverty line)farmer family to plant them in their houses or agriculture lands.
2. So 1 fruit tree costs around( 1.5$ = 100 rs( 80= plant cost,
20= transport + fruit seeds + initiative accessories ETC)
3. This is a one time investment. If farmers care for 5 years…then it will care them for lifetime.
4. After 5 years farmers may earn up to 2000 rs/year for 1 tree.
5. We will give a certificate of Appreciation and photo of a farmer and send it to the donor on their names or family members(via website or mail).
6. Donate and support us to increase green cover of India.
7. Our motto is “KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT ACTION IS FUTILE ”.So please act and be your own hero.
8. Nothing can be beat the feeling of a “RESPONSIBLE ACT”. Don’t agree ? Try it once.
1. Municipal Bodies( Eg - Kurnool Municial Corporation, Mandal municipals etc.)
2. Educational Institutions(Schools and Engineer, Medical,Degree,Commerce colleges etc.)
3. Private and Public Hospitals
4. Business Houses (any business who sponsors our work)
5. Other environmental groups
6. Other Government organizations(LIC, SBI etc)
7. Professionals and Employees(public and private) and
8. Highly inspired Individuals